Daisy Kwon had done it again with this creation in her series of Love Story themes. Season of Joy is decorated for the holidays and must be visited to fully appreciate it. You will be greeted with a notecard of highlights on the sim which consist of:
- South edge of the pond. Sledding on the hill by the church. Holiday decorations and lights AND snow!
- Dining in the shops on the main street or behind them on the patio overlooking the lake. The private tables are animated and include dining and dancing.
- The 3 private beaches on the west end. Enjoy the sunset!
- Dancing on the patio on the W side between the beaches.
- A walk in the woods. Beware of the animals. Look for the cozy couple spots.
- There are at least 15 intimate spots for couples. Find and enjoy them all!
- Visit the drive-in movies and grab a seat in one of the cars. Please feel free to submit a full perm texture of you and your date or a picture of the sim and I’ll add it to to the theatre screen.
It is a festive sim with a little something for most everyone. Plan a romantic excursion or just stop in to take some pictures. This makes for a great evening of exploring.
I hope you enjoy the pictures and, as always, the SLURL is located at the bottom of this post.
To visit this location in Second Life, please click here: Love Story: Season of Joy